CELEBRITY TRAINER AMANDA KLOOTS AND HER BROADWAY STAR FIANCÉ NICK CORDERO WILL BE TAKING CENTER STAGE AT THEIR WEDDING THIS FALL. THEY’VE LEARNED TO COMBINE THEIR UNIQUE PERSPECTIVES TO STYLE THEIR WEDDING—AND THEIR HOME. HERE ARE SOME OF THEIR FAVORITE ITEMS:
1. FUNCTION AND FASHION: I’m a coffee addict! This Cuisinart coffeemaker is awesome because you can make a whole pot with your favorite coffee grounds, or just a single serving using k-cups. The sleek design will look great in our kitchen.
2. MAKE A STATEMENT: Her engagement ring is something she will wear every day—why not choose one that makes a statement! Any woman would be lucky to wear one of these unique, beautiful rings from JCPenney Modern Bride Collection.
3. ADD A LITTLE SPARKLE: I love the idea of wearing a veil on my wedding day. This veil from Bel Aire Bridal is stunning with its delicate, sheer material and sparkling headpiece! It sits low in the back so it can go with whatever hairstyle you choose.
4. SHOW OFF THOSE CURVES This dress from David’s Bridal is a dream. The lace top is so feminine and romantic, and the mermaid silhouette is flattering on most body types. I love the added sparkle in the belt to highlight the waistline.
5. RELAX IN ARUBA: There is nothing more relaxing then being on a dream vacation—especially on an island like Aruba! After planning our wedding, we can’t think of anything better than lying on the beach with a good book and a piña colada in hand.
THE PERFECT MATCH
An Ohio native, Amanda moved to NYC to pursue her dreams. After performances on Broadway and as a Radio City Rockette, Amanda is now a celebrity fitness instructor and creator of the famed The Rope and The Dance workout classes.
Currently starring in A Bronx Tale, Nick moved to NYC to expand his acting career. He landed leading roles in multiple Broadway shows and earned a Tony-nomination for his performance in Bullets Over Broadway—where he met Amanda!