We’ve teamed up with style insiders and brides-to-be, Andrea Pion and Gina Ybarra, to give you an exclusive peek at the 2018 trends they can’t wait to see coming down the aisle.
GINA YBARRA @huntforstyles
Engaged on Valentine’s Day, Gina gives followers of her Hunt for Styles blog an inside look
at her love story—plus ideas on how to dress on a budget for events.
- “My happily ever after starts here. This dress has handbeaded lace in a darling trailing pattern, a swoon-worthy keyhole bodice, and beaded bands in all the right places.” ADRIANNA PAPELL PLATINUM SLIM-FLARE GOWN, STYLE IDA
- “ Oh, A-line dresses! They flatter every body and make your big day a real-life fairy tale. I love the beaded bands and sequin-and-embroidery fabric of this dress. A veiled layer of tulle polishes off the romance.” CHRISTINA WU BRIDES A-LINE GOWN, STYLE 15647
- “ JCPenney has an incredible selection of rings with sparkle to spare. Whether you’re shopping for a modern engagement ring, a sweet solitaire, or an eye-catching bridal set, this is your one-stop ring shop.” JCPENNEY MODERN BRIDE RINGS AND WEDDING BANDS 2725833 AND 2725840
ANDREA PION @asliceopi
Andrea loves the New York City style scene and documents all of her fashionable, delectable objects of obsession in her blog, A Slice O’ Pi.
- “Fuller gowns? Yes, please! You have one day to wear the dreamiest dress of your life, so have fun with it. This gown’s sequined lace bodice and semicathedral train are to die for, and the more tulle the merrier.” MARY’S BRIDAL GOWN, STYLE 6604
- “Living in NYC is all about multitasking, which is why I love this oven. Not only does it bake, broil, and toast, but it’s also an air fryer—a healthier way to prepare fried foods. Sweet-potato fries, anyone?” CUISINART AIR FRYER TOASTER OVEN
- “I love it when engagement rings reflect the bride’s unique style. While a blue sapphire may not be your thing, don’t be afraid to mix things up. The oval sapphire here channels my inner princess.” UNEEK SAPPHIRE-AND-DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING